PlayIt4ward-Furman University

olli filll's Discussions (26)

Discussions Started (26) Replies Latest Activity

Sports Betting for a Living

Hey, fellow sports betting newcomers! I'm about to dip my toes into the world of sports betting and I'd love your advice on the best bettin…

Started by olli filll

3 Oct 27, 2023
Reply by Steve Wonder

Buy a house in Slovakia - what do I need to know?

I'm looking for real estate in Slovakia, and I'm wondering if anyone has any good recommendations. Where should I look for properties? Are…

Started by olli filll

2 Aug 4, 2022
Reply by Alexa Paver

Betting on sports

Is it a realistic way to make money? Or is it a hoax for naive people who want to be attracted to the system? Can it be addictive? What is…

Started by olli filll

3 Aug 1, 2022
Reply by Steve Wonder

Adults also want to play

A topic for adults and confident people. I know that many people are embarrassed to talk about it and some are even against such entertainm…

Started by olli filll

2 Jul 10, 2022
Reply by Alexa Paver

Fitness clothes

Girls, who goes/has gone to the gym for workouts or group classes. What kind of clothes do I need to buy for this? I want to go to the fitn…

Started by olli filll

2 Jul 4, 2022
Reply by Alexa Paver

Music and Spotify algorithms

How do I promote my art on Spotify? What algorithms does Spotify use and is it possible to cheat? Or is it still worth hoping that one day…

Started by olli filll

2 Jun 6, 2022
Reply by Will Fill

Buy a quality men's suit - where?

There needs to be a trusted seller to be sure of quality. It is also important that the size set corresponds to reality, because the size e…

Started by olli filll

2 May 27, 2022
Reply by Alexa Paver

semi-cured nail strips - what do you need to have in your kit?

Do you think it is worth giving such things as a gift? What do I need in order to use such strips? I want to give my mom a gift and give he…

Started by olli filll

3 Aug 29, 2023
Reply by Steve Wonder

Is it worth buying a used car?

What kind of difficulties can I encounter and how can I avoid them? Or should I refrain from buying a used car at all?

Started by olli filll

2 Apr 12, 2022
Reply by Alexa Paver

No privacy

Did you know that all information about us can be easily obtained on the Internet? A trivial e-mail address can tell you a lot about its ow…

Started by olli filll

3 Sep 20, 2022
Reply by Bianca Winn

RSS

Up To Date Support

Total Money Raised  2011 -2017 :

$18,282.00

Total Items Donated:

- 37 Jackets

- 11 Blankets

- lacrosse equipment

- 20 pillow pets