Astra Exodus Torrent Download [pack]
Download ->>->>->> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)
About This Game
Astra Exodus is a retro inspired, single player turn based sci fi 4x strategy game, with a multiple choice narrative driven epic campaign, top down real time tactical battles and an extensive semi randomized research grid; developed by Atomic Kaiser, a one gamedev army from Uruguay.
Take the chance to lead humanity back home, while uncovering the mysteries behind the Exodus, across a choice driven narrative campaign the Campaign. Or challenge yourself in the Sandbox mode, by leading any of the various alien factions, to several possible victory conditions.
- Epic Story Campaign
Lead the Earth Legacy Task Force through 9 arduous missions, in their Campaign for discovering the lost heritage of Earth, and make decisions that alter the story and gameplay in significant ways; for which you can be rewarded with exclusive and diverse abilities only found in this mode.
- Dynamic Sandbox Mode
Take charge of one out of 8 different main factions, or create your own in the Sandbox Mode, as you thrive to enslave, exterminate, seduce or right out beat all and any competition. Survive a host of events and menaces, that will surely challenge your empire and all others.
- Battle in Space and on the Ground
Fight in space and in the ground, with real time tactical space battles, where positioning and heading matters as much as weaponry. And initiative based top down ground battles, with hosts of infantry, armour, strike craft and even mechs. Or just nuke them from orbit, that works just as well.
- Explore captivating Galaxies
Colonize or conquer a vibrantly diverse galaxy of your choosing, full of wonderful stars, planets, asteroid belts, etc, all inspired by true astronomical phenomena. Maneuver your ships around black holes and supernovas, to either use or avoid their effects, in your conquests.
- Semi-random Research Grid
Research over 300 technologies, in an exclusive and randomized tech grid, which forces you to choose wisely what you research and guarantees that no two games will be the same. React to events in the galaxy by researching about them and obtaining unique advantages over your enemies.
- Lead through amazing Heroes
Encounter and recruit amazing galactic heroes, to lead your fleets, govern your colonies or even spy on your enemies! Make havok without firing a single blast, by conducting Sabotage and Revolt, among other operations; deep behind enemy lines.
- Design your own Starships
Design you own starships, by deciding not only what weapons they carry and in which configuration, but also their Core and Support systems. Overwhelm your opponent with hosts of agile Frigates, swarms of Strike Craft or just with the immense firepower of a single huge Titan.
- Open files for modding
Tinker, change and customize the game to your heart's content. Adding new or modifying existing starships, factions, troops, technologies, etc to the game. Maybe reenacting then, some of your favourite scifi tv shows and movies moments, right in the game.
Title: Astra Exodus
Genre: Indie, Strategy
Release Date: Q2 2019
- OS: Windows Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 64 bit
- Processor: 2.5 Ghz Intel Core 2 Quad Q8300 or equivalent
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: 1 GB nVidia Geforce GT460 or equivalent, 500 MB ATI HD4850 or equivalent
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 4 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX 9 Compatible Audio
- Additional Notes: Minimum Resolution: 1366 x 768
Discover a new story and jump into the World to the West:
Last Friday we reached a new milestone, our most important day ever since that distant December 13 in 2013. World to the West finally landed on Steam!
What can we tell you about our new game, in just a few words? Well, let's start by introducing our characters. Four this time and some of them will ring a bell to many of you. A young Teslamancer, an optimistic underdog, a seasoned explorer and a strongman aristocrat out of his depth find themselves flung into an adventure none of them signed up for, in a land that holds secrets best left forgotten. An unlikely troupe that must use their unique abilities to find glory, get revenge, and for some, simply find a way home.
We have changed our way to tell the story a bit: instead of using Teslagrad's silent storytelling, World to the West develops a more "traditional" narrative. But this doesn't mean that we have given up our distinctive style. In words of our CEO and game designer, Peter, “voiceless storytelling suited Teslagrad really well, but it did leave a lot unsaid. We are still not fans of big exposition dumps, but now the names and history of characters, monsters and other things can be picked up intuitively trough the dialog in the game."
So, yes, lots of things to discover! A new continent, new gameplay switching between four different characters with unique abilities; a more in-depth look into the lore of the universe where Teslgrad took place, with much more than meets the eye. Scary monsters and lovable furry creatures! If you want to join us in this new adventure, remember you can grab World to the West with 15% discount until May 12.
As Lord Clonington would say... Tally-ho!
http://store.steampowered.com/app/530020/World_to_the_West/. Teslagrad is a Finalist in two categories for the Unity Awards 2014!:
We're proud to announce that Teslagrad has been selected as a finalist in the Community Choice and the Best 2D Visual Experience categories for Unity Awards 2014! The entire team is extremely stoked, and we hope that you'll vote for us here:
https://unity3d.com/awards/2014. Teslagrad 1.1 update.:
Finally the dust has settled after launch, and we're glad to come back with our first big update. Featuring improved gamepad recognition (which has been long asked for) new languages, bugfixing, and general improvements. Take a look to the full changelog here.
- Added a new controller mapping menu layout with reset buttons.
- Added another maze level checkpoint.
- Added arabic language support.
- Added automatic mandatory creation of a gamepad mapping file.
- Added automatic mapping for the Xbox 360 Controller, and a few others on many platforms.
- Added support for generic gamepads with X+Y axis and button0 + button1.
- Added support for mapping gamepads that have any constantly floored axises.
- Changed each theater area only autostarts once - after that, the player won't need to watch for it.
- Changed game will open in a very high resolution, or fallback to current.
- Changed gamepad mappings apply for all connected gamepads, regardless of index.
- Changed tower shaft is now more open after the orb boss is defeated.
- Fixed a bug where leaving orbboss and reentering while he is dead would lead to room not blocked.
- Fixed a bug where the king dying sound would keep playing after the player died.
- Fixed an orb boss bug due to too early defeat on some hardware.
- Fixed claws killing the player too easily in the bird boss.
- Fixed music bug in the art deco area.
- Fixed saving issues with the orb boss area.
- Fixed translation of the word 'Resolution' in the menus.
- Improved ambience music fading in some areas.
- Improved glyph support on Teslagrad font.
- Improved graphics in the orb boss room
. Teslagrad 1.4.1 is here! Steam Cloud ready & more
A new version of Teslagrad has been released, bringing a couple of improvements and a new feature which has been long awaited: Steam Cloud compatibility!
Once you open Teslagrad after updating to version 1.4.1, all your saves will be transferred to Steam’s save system. If you have synchronization enabled, this will mean you have your saves in the cloud as long as you are connected to your account. Please bear in mind that once Steam has any of your saves in the cloud, the old save folder will be ignored (and that means ‘ignored’, not ‘deleted’).FAQ
- Does this also affect settings? No.
- I don’t see my old saves, have they been deleted? No, your old savegames will not be overwritten in any case. Teslagrad might, however, prioritize to show your cloud saves, if any are present.
- Is there any way to delete the saves from Steam’s save system? Yes, there is a new keyword in the settings file: “resetCloudSavesNextRun”. This will cause Teslagrad to first delete all Teslagrad savegames from the cloud, then upload from the old folder again… if there are any saves stored there. If no saves are found in the old folder, the cloud will now be empty of Teslagrad savegames. Make sure there is a line like the following: “resetCloudSavesNextRun: True” after the line containing ‘isFullScreen’.
: Be careful when modifying the settings file! SettingsConfig.asset can be found at:
Mac: ~/Library/Application Support/unity.Rain.Teslagrad/Settings
Besides, we have also added new Controller Mappings for Xbox One controllers, which should make things easier for all of you using them. Hope you enjoy it!. Teslagrad has been nominated for two awards at Nordic Game Awards 2014!
We feel honored and proud to be nominated in both the Innovation category and the prestigious Best Game of the Year category!
May 22th, Malmö. Let's write down that date! Nordic Game Nominees 2014 [nordicgame.com]
Nightmare Free Download crack cocaine
MagiCat manual activation unlock code and serial
Wedding Dash 2: Rings Around the World Free Download [addons]
Box Maze - Halloween Skins Pack [full version]
Crazy Ball Adventures - Treasure hacked
Phantasmagoria 2: A Puzzle of Flesh download no password
COH 2 - German Skin: (L) Winter Ambush Pattern .zip Download
Death Track : Resurrection Activation Code [Ativador]
Soundtrack of Intergalactic Traveler: The Omega Sector download for...
Trivia King Download