Cendric Download For Pc [key Serial Number]
Download ->>> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)
About This Game
Cendric combines RPG and Platformer elements in one game, featuring both a sidescroller and top-down view. The player follows the story of a boy with no memory and discovers the magical but dangerous world of Admantris. During the game, spells from various classes of magic can be mastered which are used to fight enemies and solve puzzles.
- Different spells let you modify your environment
- Spells can be upgraded and modified
- 3 different guilds to join with unique equipment and spells
- Over 50 handmade levels and maps
- Lots of items and quests
- Over 80 NPCs with unique dialogues
- Platforming and spell puzzles
- Reputation system
- Live combat system
- Challenging difficulty
- Full controller support for Windows, Linux and MacOS
- ~10 hours of playtime
- ~1h of awesome original soundtrack
- Swiss German localization: The game is available in a language that doesn't even exist in its written form.
On all supported platforms, Cendric offers full controller support for different controllers. Predefined mappings exist for:
- XboxOne Controllers
- Xbox360 Controllers
- DualShock4 Controllers
- LogitechF310 Controller
If you have a controller not on the list, you can go to the gamepad keybindings and bind your gamepad's buttons and joysticks yourself to whatever fits your playstyle.
About the development
The engine is custom-made and is based on the SFML library. a09c17d780
Genre: Adventure, Indie, RPG
Release Date: 2 Mar, 2018
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 or above
- Processor: 1.4 GHz or higher
- Memory: 500 MB RAM
- Graphics: Dedicated card with OpenGL 2.1 support
- Storage: 500 MB available space
- Additional Notes: Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
There are a couple things to like about the game, but there are a few things that I really did not like. Overall, I did not find the first ninety-minutes enjoyable. Truly, the quality here does not feel like a $10 RPG, with no voice acting, limited music loops, poor dialogue writing, and unfortunate level design challenges.
The game is a mix of platformer with not-great floaty-jump controls, and an RPG with dialogue that is terribly cliche. The designers wrote their own game engine, which - yeah - that's great, but it maybe took away from the rest of the effort. This is obviously a passion project for some young game developers, who used their chat-aliases in the game credits, so I feel awful poo-poo'ing their efforts. I just feel compelled to say that there are some exceptional $10 RPGs on steam, and Cendric does not compel me to play it over the other titles gathering dust in my library.
I tried Cendric with an old ubuntu linux computer with radeon mesa graphic drivers. Cendric had a lightning-fast load time, for one thing, but I had a lot of problems with the gamepad controller.
FSX: Steam Edition - Twentynine Palms Airport Add-On full crack [po...
TS Marketplace: BR Saint amp; TPO Livery Pack Add-On Torrent Downlo...
Buoyancy reset key
Prototype 2 RADNET Access Pack download utorrent windows 10
Download Fear The Wolves .rar
Deadrinds download youtube
Chop is dish download utorrent xbox 360
MagiCat Deluxe Edition - Includes Game + OST [cheat]
Link full crack [FULL]
NEKOPARA Vol. 2 - Theme Song download for pc [crack]