Title: Lost Crew
Genre: Action, Adventure, Casual, Indie, Simulation
Release Date: 15 Sep, 2016
I consider myself a veteran of interactive stories genre and a somewhat skeptical person, but I have to admit that Lost Crew did really impress me.
* Great immersive story. You really want to find a way to help those people and find out what's going on.
* Lots and lots of branches to take and secrets to uncover.
* Surprisingly good and enjoyable prose (*I played the original russian version)
* Its stylish and atmospheric with a nice futuristic sci-fi setting
* Its insanely hard to reach any real ending, much less the perfect one. The best I did was 67% happy ending. But each time you really want to try and make it work!
* It has somewhat unique interactive fiction game mechanics. You won't find another game like it on Steam and I doubt you've ever played something like this before.
* The 'tutorial' at the beginning is really messy and will likely annoy you. Please suffer through it.
* There is lots of trial and error and restarting. But each time there's something new, so you won't ever be bored.
* Again, very hard. There is no full walkthrough that I know of, so prepare to fail if you're not persistent enough.
Much respect to the developers, really hope to see new titles.. A quite ingenious and very well put together game.
I normally despise puzzles but the storytelling, plot and craft to this really took me by surprise. There's an awful lot to discover in this game considering its engine.
Very much worth it at the price, a novel experience.. Story is well thought out and very engaging. Interesting puzzles. Great game.. If you like puzzles via trial and error then you would like this game. If you are extreamly bored and want to sink a few hours in, then you might want to try this game. Im one of those people that judges games by hours of fun per dollar and I can say it kept me interested for around 5 hours (until I beat it and decided to not go achivment hunting). Here is a small preface to help you understand on what you will get.
So you you are in charge of making sure the crew survives, however you are you and you can only communicate to the crew via some weird mind communication thingymadoodad. In an effort to save spoilers the crew's ship is geting to get destroyed in 6 ingame hours and you gotta communicate to and for the crew on how to survive. Luckily for you the ship is stuck in a timeloop, and you can just reset the whole thing at your leisure (with exception of one part). However it affects the ending somewhat<\/span><\/span>
Now personally this game wasent bad, I mean it could of been better, but alot of games can be better. I like the idea of the crew being stuck in a timeloop and how each crew memeber has their personality. The writing is well and descriptive, although this was made by a russian company so the english translation can be faulty at times. There is this key facts system in place that allows you to remember some things you from a alternate cycle, which allows you to do things you couldent do in the past.
If your curious on what the bad stuff is, it follows:
DOG GONE GOLFING Torrent Download [Xforce keygen]
One Giant Leap free offline
Decent Icons crack all type hacks
Pinball FX3 - Marvel Pinball Season 1 Bundle activation code free
Second Second Activation Code
Duo Torrent Download
Lost In Maze Activation Code [Patch]
Download Sugar Box .zip
SweatShop download exe file
Piggy Princess download for pc ocean of games
© 2023 Created by PlayIt4ward. Powered by
You need to be a member of PlayIt4ward-Furman University to add comments!
Join PlayIt4ward-Furman University