The Marvellous Miss Take Download Winrar
Download ->->->-> DOWNLOAD
About This Game
The stealth genre gets turned on its head in The Marvellous Miss Take – the only heist adventure that invites you to steal with style!
Break into 25 unique art galleries as three different thieves in search of the ultimate score, evading guards and using gadgets to get away with your priceless haul. Unlike other stealth games though, there’s no time for waiting in the shadows until the right moment! Wandering guards decide their patrol routes on the fly, security cameras keep watch over everything and even innocent gallery goers just visiting to admire the art might raise the alarm if they see something suspicious. Only quick wits and even quicker reflexes can help you grab the loot and escape unseen – there’s no option for violence and the clock is ticking!
- Organised Chaos – More than your typical stealth game, The Marvellous Miss Take is a fluid, high-speed game of cat and mouse! Random guard patterns require players to think on their feet rather than hiding in the shadows, and one false move means escape can be snatched away from you in seconds.
- Wits, Not Fists – Forget violence, takedowns or picking off guards one by one… distraction's the key to success here! Each stage stays tense from the first step to the last, so put your gadgets to good use to keep out of trouble and pilfer everything you can before someone spots you!
- The Bigger Picture – Sneak into the 25 multi-floored galleries as one of three different characters, each of which has their own unique skills and goals. Can you escape safely with the maximum amount of loot and grab yourself a perfect ranking?
- Artfully Accessible – Streamlined, intuitive mouse controls let you explore the colourful world of The Marvellous Miss Take with ease, making the exciting puzzle-cum-stealth action accessible to players of all ages and skills.
Title: The Marvellous Miss Take
Genre: Action, Casual, Indie
Rising Star Games
Release Date: 20 Nov, 2014
- OS: Microsoft® Windows 7
- Processor: 3.0 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo or better
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Dedicated video card with 256MB of memory (OpenGL 2.1 or above)
- Storage: 500 MB available space
- Sound Card: Compatible soundcard
- Additional Notes: Solid performance at minimum specs requires all graphical options in Options menu to be switched to 'Off'.
the marvellous miss take download. the marvellous miss take 日本語化. the marvellous miss maisel review. the marvellous miss take gameplay. the marvellous miss maisel. the marvellous miss take steam. the marvellous miss take. the marvellous miss marvel. the marvelous miss take download. the marvelous miss take review. the marvellous miss maisel imdb. the marvellous miss maisel cast. the marvellous miss jones. the marvellous miss maisel season 2. the marvellous miss take wiki. the marvelous miss take free. the marvellous miss take free download
This is a fun game overall. If you like stealth games, it's worth a try, but I do have some gripes as well.
1. Time limits seem counterintuitive for a stealth game.
2. There should be a dedicated reset button.
3. The menu cursor is very hard to see.
4. there's a lot of randomness with the guards.
I certainly had fun and there were some tense moments. I suggest waiting for a sale, though. The game's good, but it's not $20 good.. With a focus on fast-paced heists, The Marvellous Miss Take brings some fresh new ideas to the stealth genre. Miss Take stands out amidst the gloomy atmospheres of other recent stealth games thanks to lighthearted humor and a positive attitude. I like the variety of challenges and the “easy to learn, tough to master” feel that makes it fun to replay the levels.
There are a few spots that could use improvement, though. The focus on aiming for better times is problematic due to the random movements of the guards. Pure luck often makes the difference between a good run and a bad run, and that can feel unfair. I think it would be better to eliminate the clock and focus instead on making larger levels and giving each of them a distinct “flavor,” since all the stages look and sound pretty much the same.
On the whole, I found The Marvellous Miss Take to be a very pleasant surprise. The visual/audio style, themes, and gameplay are very unique and elegantly presented. Fans of stealth games should definitely check this one out.
(Rating: 8/10 “Very Good”)
Notes: The mouse and keyboard controls felt awkward early on, so I switched to an Xbox 360 controller for Windows and never looked back.. Know what you're getting into.
I rate this 7 of 10. This is initially a very good game with great stealth mechanics that, after its first half, actually feels too long and becomes a chore if you want to complete it. The global achievement stats are a testament to that, only 2.6% have completed it (normal "story mode" completion, not with all the extra stuff you can do in the game). That compares to 42.7% who have gotten the first achievement, which is not a trivial one. All this is almost one year after its release. Many people seem to like the game (for good reasons) and play it to a considerable extent, but only very few finish it. (The phenomenon is ofcourse natural and can be seen with other games, too, but much weaker. This game makes most people give up on it, much more than other games.)
- If you are a normal gamer who doesn't mind abandoning a game at the point where it gets tedious, this is fun for a while.
- If you are a gamer who likes to at least play to the end, this game drags on and the difficulty is far beyond the nice and friendly game that it seems to be in the beginning. Restarting and hoping for better random conditions will happen alot. The game is good enough to have kept me playing to the end, though.
- If you like to complete the game with all achievements and extra stuff like beating par times on each level, then be prepared for some frustration over the imprecise controls when things become hectic, the randomness and the lots and lots and lots of restarting a level. I persevered and did even that, but was it fun? Some moments yes, alot of the times no. I feel a little sorry about the amount of time I poured into this, but I didn't want to stop at a 85% finished game. Now I'm glad to uninstall it even though there are some "pro" and "dev" time limits left to beat.
Also I don't like how the game never stays at a smooth frame rate (probably for everyone, check the forums), even though I'm far above the system requirements. I'll have to assume this is due to bad programming and misuse of middleware. When you're running on too many layers of software, performance and timing problems are likely to happen. The slight stuttering doesn't ruin the game though.
Finishing with the positive things, this game has nice stylish graphics, and great music that fits the style. And the gameplay is really nice, the stealth mechanics are well done and you are never unclear about what's going on and why a guard has "caught your scent". The difficulty ramps up smoothly, so the point where it starts to become tedious will depend on your tolerance and skill. But that point will come for most people, so know what you're getting into.. The Marvellous Miss Take
You are playing the fabulous and fashionable Sophia Take and your aim is to take back your aunt art collections.
In each level you have to collect paintings and others art items as fast as you can and without being detected by guards, camera and others. You will have at your disposition gadgets to help you in your heists.
This game is very well presented, great audio (Fabulous) and easy to play but challenging.
You must help Sophia Take! She can’t do it without you.
This game also have achievements and trading cards.
8.5/10MORE THE_CPT_FROGGY REVIEWS HEREFOLLOW THE CPT FROGGY CURATOR PAGE HERE
. W4MM - Looking to play! Want to chase me around an art gallery with dogs and alarms? (London) <\/b>
- A bunch of chunky goons; 6ft+ only
- Must be radiating a translucent cone from your eyes to indicate your field of vision
- Men in uniform with random patrol paths <\/li><\/ul>