Title: SOS Survival
Genre: Action, Indie, RPG
Release Date: 31 Oct, 2018
sos survival balloon. elemis sos survival. sos survival bars. sos survival on snow. sos ultimate survival. sos survival tv show. sos outdoor survival equipment. sos survival xbox one. sos survival of the shawangunks. sos survival kit. sos survival island. sos survival game download. sos survival bow. sos survival tool pack. sos food lab survival rations. sos survival party auckland. sos survival messer. sos survival indir. sos survival products parking lot sale. sos survival battle royale. sos survival game. sos survival game wiki. sos survival gameplay. sos survival skills for every teacher. elemis sos survival cream boots. sos survival food pack. sos survival cream elemis. sos survival multiplayer. sos survival knife. sos survival race. sos survival game ps4. sos survival school. sos survival training. sos survival escape. sos survival kit boy scouts. elemis sos survival cream review. sos survival rating. sos survival escape simulator. sos boss survival kit. sos survival show. sos survival code. sos survival weather channel. sos survival on weather channel. sos survival programme. sos survival apk. sos survival game xbox one. sos emergency survival kit. wilderness outfitters sos survival kit. kwebbelkop sos survival. sos survival catalog. sos survival rations. sos survival review. sos 11 in 1 survival kit. sos survival youtube. sos survival signal. sos survival box. sos social survival. sos survival game apk. sos survival tin. sos survival ps4. sos wilderness survival. sos survival products coupon code. sos survival blanket. sos survival guide book. sos survival gear. sos emergency survival equipment kit. sos survival in van nuys. sos survival van nuys ca. sos survival triathlon. sos survival muriwai. sos survival pc. sos survival van nuys. sos survival download. sos survival gameplay fr. sos survival skills. sos survival tv. sos survival food. sos survival bracelet. sos pocket survival kit. sos survival book. sos survival party. sos survival outdoor schule. sos survival auckland. sos survival products los angeles ca. sos survival game pc. sos survival nz. sos survival key. sos survival products
So, I'd love to rate this game good... but I cannot due to the fact you randomly die every 3 minutes that you are in the world when no monsters are near or states are reletively find and ok... wtf?! cannot do anything without dying randomly. crashed everytie treid to play games trash. In short;
Pros - Nice Optimisation (100 fps @ 1440p)
Cool theme (dark sci fi horror)
Friendly devoted Developer
Nice Concept (survival with crafting)
Has quests already (alot of Ea games have no quests)
Decent sound effects and weather system
Cons - The only thing dont like is the Npcs dont move or talk ( currently on text communication)
So Far - 7 out of 10
Please give this game a good play and then make your judgement.
Everyone has different tastes so obviously it wont appeal to all, but just take it for what it is and maybe you will enjoy.
At first I didnt like, but it has grown on me. I just wish I had more time to play.. The intro video was good, but that's where the good stuff stopped.
I only played the game for about an hour or two, because It was boring.
First of all there was nobody hosting a server, and when you host your own server if you change the setting from gamemode to survival if won't change back.
It seem to spawn me in a somewhat random spot, with to no clue what I am meant to do. "settlements" are massive distance apart with the occasional enemy inbetween.
Cannot change between gun and melee weapon without going to the inventory.
Inventory does register weight
I only found one quest "find 15 loot crates" but it always said 0\/15 even after I had found a couple of crates, it only said what I had found after I died.
Game crashed a few times, and when that happen I had to start all over again.
Combat is bad, it takes forever to kill an enemy with a pistol. And the melee attack looks ridiculous.
couldn't find any kind of map
game really needs a starting base where player can get an idea of what they are meant to do, and get quest.
Improvement I graphics would be nice, but I would rather play a good game with bad graphic, then a bad game with good graphics. Right now this is a bad game with bad graphics.. Great Game
Awesome Developer who loves to listen to what his players have to say.
Reminds me of a SP Anarchy Online for some reason, and that is not a bad thing since Anarachy Online is my fav MMORPG.
I was not disapointed that I dropped $20 on this at all, it is worth it to me.
Hidden Gem that I cannot wait to see what is added next.. Can't recommend this game in it's current state.
What needs to be fixed before the game will be at least playable:
1) Totally user-unfriendly interface. When you wants to sell something - you needs to manually open you inventory (and then manually close it also). Key bindings also unobvious. And you can't set up your own ones. No hint how to do some functions (like crouch, for example - nowhere mentioned)
2) "Action targetting" - You need to point your crosshair some REALLY weird point in a REALLY precise manner for the object to be interacted. No matter if it's a container, crafting bench or vendor. Weird and precise tagetting.
3) Minimap. Map. Scheme... JUST ANYTHING. You only have "target markers" on the screen
4) Setting up a correct font sizes and colors - even with those markers mentioned above you needs to put a REALLY much efforts to read what there said. Distance is totally unreadable
5) You dies = you loses everything. I mean it. EVERYTHING. You can't find your corpse for loot your stuff back. You just loses it. EVEN if you died 5 meters away respawn point.
6) Any mine? Mining equipment? Just anything??? Nope. Only the stuff you gets from the chests.
7) Any quests? Found just one for more than an hour or running around - "Kill 3 of something". Yet I can't do it because of
8) No monsters\/enemies\/anything else.
In it's current state game is NOT a game in EA, but looks more like a demo of the engine.
Totally not worth it's price.
I hope those things (or at least ANYTHING of this list) will be fixed ASAP. But until then - NO. Not worth money and time.
Update 2+ months later:<\/i><\/b>
1) Interface somewhat fixed. Now the windows opens and closes same time. Not all of 'em. You still needs manually open storage chest and inventory for example.
2) Targetting improved. Greatly. And again - not everything. When you needs to build or place something the engine starts to act weirdly. Especially was fun to find out WHERE the position of cursor should be for the engine to try to use the snap points while you tries to build something.
3) Situation with map still the same. You can't even imagine where are you and where to go. Only markers on the... how to call it? Compass bar?
4) OK. This was fixed. Distance is readable now.
5) - 8) All the same.
Plus the building functionality is totally weird. I've managed to put 1 (ONE!) foundation on the pretty flat place. No other foundations can be snapped to it - those are just red. No walls\/doorframes\/windows can be placed aswell. And so on.
No back story also. Not a single "NPC" tries to communicate with you. Not even "Hello!" or anything. And nowhere mentioned even a hint of what are we doing here but just tries to survive.
Game is STILL way too early to be called even an Early Access.
Xmas Came Early! (Or Late?):
We're very humbled by the reception DYSMANTLE has gotten so far!
It's been about a week since the game was announced, and the game has already received more wishlistings than some of our games in their lifetime :O
So as a gift I give you Rudolf.gif, a magificient beast from the prealpha version of the game. Not 100% sure if this particular mythical easter eggy creature will end up in the final game though. But if it does, it'll only appear during the festive season. :)
Thank you! . Wonder what that lever does?:
It's right there, so you should just pull it, right?. Why isn't the game out yet?:
Seems totally bug-free.. Damn you, floor!:
You had ONE job!. Undead Horde Swarms Early Access Today!:
Undead Horde is rising on Early Access Today! Check it out here:
https://store.steampowered.com/app/790850/Undead_Horde/. The Abyss Awaits:
Down: the abyss. Up: post-apocalypse. Forward: much treasure.
Magic 2014 Hunter s Strength Foil Conversion best crack
SiegeVR key serial number
Professor Teaches Windows 8.1 download direct link
Robotpencil Presents: 3D Coat, Hard Surface Painting xbox download ...
DRAKERZ-Confrontation : 12 virtual BOOSTERS download uptodown
Airport Simulator 2015 Crack Serial Key
FSX Steam Edition: US Cities X: Los Angeles Add-On crack download o...
Get Some download for pc [License]
Richard amp; Alice [key]
Rocksmith 2014 Edition Remastered Roxette - It Must Have Been Love ...